Your local Capital Region fire company needs YOUR help!
Step up for your community.
Gear up and protect your neighbors.
Volunteer and make a difference.
If not you, then who?
What our Volunteers Are Saying:
“You will find a will within yourself that you did not know you had.”
– New Kingstown Fire Company Fire Chief Curtis Hall
“Be part of an adventure full of adrenaline rushes, new skills, and physical and mental challenges.”
– Carlisle Fire and Rescue Services President/Firefighter Maurita Hewitt
“Volunteering is a way to get involved in your community while also helping those in need.”
– Dauphin Middle Paxton Fire Company Fire Chief Bob Rusbatch
“Our key assets are the volunteer personnel that put in countless hours for public events, incident response, and training.”
– Swatara Fire-Rescue Fire Chief Michael Ibberson
"Volunteering with my local fire company is a way to pay my civic dues."
– Edward Erlsten – New Cumberland Fire Department – Deputy Chief, EMS Operations
"Volunteering in your community is a very rewarding experience. There are many opportunities within the fire department to learn new skills and use your talents to benefit the organization."
– Todd Shadle - West Shore Bureau of Fire - Fire Commissioner